Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Almost there....

We are SO ready to meet Hadley! Her crib finally came in! It was so fun to set up and put her bedding in! I LOVE how it turned out!
I have developed a horrible pregnancy related rash, called PUPPS. It is MISERABLE. Everything they have given me doesn't help, and I am scratching myself raw. It feels like I rolled in a fire ant bed. The only thing you can do to get rid of it is to deliver. I went to the dr. this week, and he said he wanted to wait another week before inducing me because there is a chance (while very small, still a chance) that her lungs might not be completely ready for life on the outside. SOOOO...while I would love to have had Hadley this week, and be done with this rash, I do not want to risk her not being quite ready, so I will wait. We will talk to the dr. again next week and go from there. So hopefully, Hadley will be here next week!!!!



I. CANT. WAIT!

1 comment:

CindyC said...

Hadley's bed is beautiful! I love the bright colors. :)

I'm so sorry you're dealing with PUPPS. That's awful.

I wanted to encourage you that I had a really good experience with my induction, labor and delivery. For every good story you hear, everyone remembers the horror labor stories, so if you want to read my total and complete birth story, you can find it at my blog in the June '09 archives.

You'll do great, and no matter when or how she shows up, you'll have your amazing little daughter in your arms!