Thursday, August 19, 2010

Showered...

Hadley has been "showered" in love! I have been given a total of 5 showers! It has been such a HUGE blessing! We had two showers thrown by friends, both our workplaces threw us a shower, and Tim's mom threw a shower for family. She has gotten lots of cute things to wear, as well as LOTS of practical necessities!






Here are a few pictures of my last shower thrown by Elita, Deborah, my sis-in-law Lydia, and my sister Elissa.




Me with the hostesses (L to R): Deborah, Elita, Elissa, and Lydia


My mom, me, and two of my sisters, Elissa and Mary Lee and my sweet niece Abby




Diaper cake my sister made for Hadley!


Cute (and yummy!) cake!

Everything was so cute! I loved every minute of it!



Hurry up Hadley! We are all so ready to meet you!!!!

No comments: