Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Update

Well I had my weekly dr.'s appointment this morning, and we decided to induce next Tuesday, August 31st!!!! That means in just 6 short days Hadley Grace will be here! I. CANT. WAIT!!!!! It is so relieving to know when my last day at work will be, and know a deadline of when to have everything done! I have been super busy working on Wiggles and Giggles stuff lately, so I am looking forward to taking a little sabbatical from that, and just loving on a sweet little girl!!!
Poor Bear has been a little sad lately. I think he senses something is changing. We have brought all this new stuff into our house, and new toys he is not allowed to play with, and he has been a little down in the dumps. Poor guy. It's ok soon enough he will LOVE Hadley, especially when she starts dropping him food scraps and playing with him in the yard! :)


Hadley we can't wait to meet you!

No comments: