Thursday, July 29, 2010

My little chunker....

34 weeks!
Well we went to the Dr. yesterday and had an ultrasound. At our last appointment Hadley was measuring about 2 weeks ahead so the Dr. wanted to do an ultrasound to see what was up. I was excited to have another chance to see Hadley because you usually don't get to have an ultrasound this late. I was secretly hoping they would tell me, "Oh man we got your due date wrong. You are actually due August 24, not September 7th." No such luck. Instead we found out we just have a little porker on our hands! She is already almost 6 pounds and I have 6 weeks left! AHHHH! That means that she could be between 9 and 9-1/2 pounds when she is born! Holy moly! The Dr. assured me that even if I stop eating, she will still gain weight, so bring on the Cheetos and Mexican food! :)

In all honesty, thinking about birthing a baby that huge kinda freaks me out, but the important thing is she is perfectly healthy and so am I, and for that I am so thankful! The ultrasound tech pointed out that she already has lots of hair! That makes me happy! I am hoping she will have a head full of hair so she can wear lots of cute bows!
Last Saturday, my sweet friends Magen, Deborah, and Stacy threw me the most beautiful baby shower! It was so fun and Hadley got lots of super cute clothes and other fun stuff! Here are a few pics from the shower:

Awesome cupcakes with little babushka dolls! They match her crib bedding perfectly! They were SO cute!
Yummy lemon cupcakes
Just some of the beautiful cupcake spread

Me with my mom and mother in law

Me with the sweet hostesses

In the nursery organizing and looking through everything again! So fun!

Hadley's first set of wheels from her Gigi and Grandpa! Love it!

No comments: