Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Shred

Well its a new year and with that comes new goals and new resolutions....one of my goals being to get fit and lose a few lbs. Who better to help me with that then this woman:


She scares the crap out of me and I know if she were training me in real life I would probably cry everyday, but she does produce results, and that is what I want so here it goes.....



My sweet hubby agreed to workout with me, not that he needs to lose weight, he needs to gain weight and he wants to build muscle so that is what he is going for....our(my) workout of choice:

The 30 day Shred

I am going to blog about my progress so I can look back after 30 days and hopefully see how far I have come.


Day 1- Level 1- My hubby and I watched this workout before we did it, and thought “hmm looks challenging but not too bad”. HAHAHAHA!... then we actually started it. Within the first 4 minutes(of the 20 minute workout) we were both DYING! My husband is actually in pretty good shape so the fact that he was hurting let me know this was going to kill me. January 4th 2010 was going to be my last day on earth. I was going to die before this 20 minutes was over. The workout consists of 2 minutes of cardio, 2 minutes of strength, and 1 minute of abs-repeat three times. It’s sad that I looked forward to the ab part of the workout since I got to lay down! Getting up off the floor though was a bit challenging….to think this was only day 1 of 30 and level 1 of 3! I cannot imagine what level 3 is like, I am so scared to find out! Here’s to hoping I am still alive in February when this whole thing is over!

No comments: