Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have a Love/Hate Relationship

Day 3-Level 1-First of all let me start by saying it hurts just to type this. I have never been so sore in my entire life. My arms hurt, my thighs hurt, my calves hurt, my abs hurt, even my neck hurts. It hurts to sit down, it hurts to stand up, it hurts to lay down. It hurts to blink. This is the most intense workout I have ever done, mainly because you are moving/lifting/squatting/crunching for 20 minutes straight with NO stopping. I know 20 minutes doesn't sound like alot but trust me when you are doing 20 minutes of lunges and dumbbell presses, at the same time, 20 minutes feels like an eternity. And on top of all of that Jillian lied. She said on the DVD that by day 3, 4, and 5 it should start to gets easier. UMMMM NOPE. LIE. Day 3 was just as hard as day 1. And all the smiling while working out really pisses me off. Who smiles while they do lunges and dumbbell presses at the same time? Jillian Michaels that's who. I hate her. This whole 30 day Shred thing better work or I am going to hunt Jillian Michaels down and stuff a twinkie down her throat.

No comments: