Monday, July 12, 2010

Time is ticking away........

32 weeks! WOWSERS has it gone by fast! It is hard to believe that in just 8 short weeks (or less) I will be meeting my sweet little girl! I am so excited! I went to the dr. last week and he said I was measuring 2 weeks ahead so he wants me to have another ultrasound at the end of the month to see what is going on. I am excited because I wasn't supposed to have another ultrasound! Although by that point I will be 34 1/2 weeks so we probably won't be able to see alot since she will be so big.

My first shower is July 24th and I am so excited! My friends Magen, Stacelle, and Deborah are throwing it for me and I know that it is going to be so cute!

The nursery is 90% done. All that is left to do is hang stuff on the walls, hang curtains and cornice boards, buy and put together the crib, and then Tim's dad is building a table and a bookshelf. It is so fun to look in there and be able to envision what it will look like finished! For so long it was a torn up construction zone and I would about have a heart attack when I looked in there and think HOW IN THE WORLD IS THIS EVER GOING TO BE A NURSERY?! But my awesome husband has worked SO hard and made it look great. I will post pics as soon as I can find out camera cord to upload them to the computer......

I am feeling pretty good for 32 weeks. Starting to notice more swelling in my feet and ankles by the end of the day, and my stomach just feels really heavy like I need to hold it up haha. Sleeping is getting harder and harder. Inbetween the frequent nightly bathroom visits, it is so hard for me to get comfortable, not to mention I am SO hot at night time. Well I am hot all the time, but it seems to be worse at night when I am laying there trying to go to sleep. Oh well...this too shall pass....

No comments: