Monday, April 19, 2010

It's a.....

Well we had our ultrasound last Wednesday to find out what we are having and we were both quite surprised to find out that
It's a GIRL!!!!!!!
We are SO excited! I can't wait to buy lots of cute dresses and bows and decorate a sweet, girly nursery!!!!! I wanted a girl so bad-so I didn't want to be let down so I had just convinced myself we were having a boy, and I was totally ok with that. So, to find out it was a girl was a shocker! Tim is excited too, a bit nervous to have a daughter, but he knows she will have him wrapped around her little finger! His first words after they told us we were having a girl were, "Well this is going to be expensive!" HAHAHA
We have decided to name her Hadley Grace. Hadley is a name I have LOVED for a long, long time and Grace is my middle name and was my great grandmothers name.

I am halfway there-20 weeks! I can't believe in 5 short months I will be holding my sweet baby girl!

No comments: