Wednesday, March 31, 2010

17 weeks and Counting


I thought it would be fun to document how Tim and I told our parents we were expecting. We told my parents by making Bear wear a shirt that said "I'm the Big Brother". Needless to say he was less than thrilled to be confined. When we got to my parents house and my dad saw the shirt he said, "Yall are getting another dog?" "No dad, no we are not getting another dog," I said. He's a quick one. He then got it and he and my mom were super excited.







We told Tim's parents by making them Valentine's cookies with appropriate sayings. They figured it out pretty quickly and were ecstatic.

Here I am at 17 weeks preggo. If this picture is any indication, I am going to be HUGE come 40 weeks. Oh geez. If it helps I HAD just eaten dinner right before this picture so that counts for something right???

17 weeks

2 comments:

CindyC said...

Katherine, you look beautiful pregnant! We are so excited for you guys. :)

Magen Quiroz said...

preggy kathy! you are too cute! love that little fetus!