Wednesday, March 26, 2008

unbelievable....

I am afraid to say it but...I think KLC (Kristy Lee Cook) might be staying around....her perfomrance last night on American Idol was in my opinion totally cheesy and her hair looked retarded but, the judges seemed to like it, so I think she might be around a bit longer. I was just sure she was going home after last week's God awful performance and didn't so, I have a feeling she won't go this week either. Hopefully I am wrong. I CANNOT stand watching her performances. Something about her gives me the heebie-jeebies.
(BTW whoever dresses KLC should be fired.)



In other news, I loved Carly's performance, Michael's rendition of "We Will rock you/ We are the Champions" took me back to my days as a soccer player, and I just LOVE Brooke! I hope she wins, she definitly has my vote.



2 comments:

Magen Quiroz said...

you're so great! can't wait to see you guys!

The Texas VicHorns said...

I KNOW! Did you celebrate with KLC got kicked off last week?

I did my happy dance.