Thursday, June 18, 2009

Its been awhile......

Well its been awhile since my last post so I figured I better post an update.....

Tim graduated college on May 9th-woo hoo! It was such a huge accomplishment and I am so proud of him! It has been heavenly being able to actually see eachother and hang out! We are loving all this free time!


Tim's car or as we affectionitly call it, Black Beauty, went to the graveyard. Well not exactly, we sold her to some idiot, very smart person with more patients than us, bought it and is going to dump a lot of money into it all the time to fix it, drive it. We were sad to see it go, kind of. We are currently shopping for a new car, so for the time being we only have one car. Thankfully we work close to each other so it hasn’t been too bad.


RIP Black Beauty



Tim and I celebrated 2 years of wedded bliss. I cannot believe it has been that long! Time flies.


We are finally fencing our backyard. I know I know it’s the little things that excite me. But seriously this is going to be so awesome once we are done because we will be able to just open the back door and let Bear run around like the crazy Banchee Indian that he is. It will be glorious. Plus our neighbor has had a dead car parked in his backyard for 2 years so it will be nice to not have to look at it everyday!

Bear, the crazy Banchee Indian


Next weekend, we are going to Auburn to see Phillip and Deborah so we are pumped about that. I think Bear is the most of excited of all because he will get to see his long lost love, LuLu. They LOVE each other. We are excited to see their house which they have been totally remodeling. We have seen some pics, which look awesome but I can’t wait to see it in person!


The rest of our Summer looks pretty slow, well besides the fact that Elissa and Mary Lee are going to be birthing my new nephew and niece, which I am pumped about. Speaking of Elissa, she has finally entered the 21st century and started a blog. Check it out and leave her mean comments…. aandebonner.blogspot.com


Well I guess that about does it for me….I will post pics of our Auburn trip and the new babies soon!!!

2 comments:

Allan and Elissa Bonner said...

You misspelled patience, dummy!

Lydia said...

You guys sold Black Beauty?!?! That car has been in the family for years! I hope you had a nice ceremony for it. ;) I know I'm super late..but I just found your blog! :)