Friday, May 17, 2013

Girls Clothes Newborn-3T For Sale, Boutique Items, 'H', "Hadley" Items

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner to sell some of my little girl Hadley's clothes she has outgrown. Most all items are handmade, unless otherwise noted. I will give a fair warning that most of these items need ironing which I will do before I ship them! I grabbed most of them out of tubs in the attic so forgive the wrinkles!!!

Please add 3.50 for shipping to prices below (if you click on the link to buy through paypal shipping will be added automatically). If you'd like to purchase several items, email me at kheath.wigglesandgiggles@gmail.com and I can arrange payment with a combined shipping discount.

All items are CLEAN and from a smoke free home. If there are spots on any of the items I will mark them in pictures below.

Owl Burp Cloth with HADLEY monogram



$6.00






SOLD








Red long sleeve H Applique Dress18M Monag Brand. My Daughter wore this as a dress one season and as a top with leggings the next. $12.00
SOLD





Ruffle Butts Lavender Bloomers 18-24M $8.00



One of my FAVORITE Outfits! 18M Pink Shorts Romper with Owl Applique HADLEY $18.00
SOLD



24M American Flag Applique Ruffle Shirt GREAT CONDITION $10.00


3T Long Sleeve H Heart Applique Shirt GREAT CONDITION $12.00
SOLD




2T Long Sleeve Pumpkin Applique Shirt Monag Brand Shirt  GREAT CONDITION $12.00
SOLD



18M Bunny Tshirt Small Stain on sleeve (See in picture) $4.00



Reversible Cross Back Romper SUPER CUTE. Fits 18-24M. Below Pictures show the cross back and the fabric on the reverse.  $16.00
Picture 3 of Cross back Romper-Fabric on Reverse (Needs Ironing Sorry!)

Corduroy 24M Boutique Dress-My daughter wore this 2 seasons, once as a dress and the next year as a top with leggings. SUPER CUTE! $13.00


Pink Crochet Hat with White Flower BRAND NEW with Tags 18m-3t $10.00






 
3-6M HGH Set of 2 Monogram Onesies $6.00 





5 comments:

H.i.D. said...

What size are the 3 polka dot leggings? Thnx

H.i.D. said...

Cud I get a length measurment? Thanx

The Heath's said...

The Polka Dot leggings fit 6mo-3yrs. My daughter wore the green pair from about 12m-32months-the other two pair have never been worn. They are legwarmer style. They measure 12" long. Thanks so much!

Ava's Closet said...

Paid for the crab shirt.

The Heath's said...

Got your payment! Thanks so much! this will ship first thing Monday morning!