Thursday, September 25, 2008

TIM is 24!!!!

Today is my wonderful husband's bday! So in honor of his bday I thought I would share 24 facts about Tim:



1. He is an awesome drummer. Well ok everyone knows that...
2. He is the most patient person I know. Sometimes that makes me mad.
3. He goes to school full time,
4. works full time,
5. and has been on the Dean's list almost every semester. WOW.
6. He drives a car with no AC-and we live in Alabama where it is hot all year round.
7. He is very handy- he has installed new heating element in our water heater, built a shed in our backyard, fixed our toilet, fixed our plumbing, installed crown moulding, and fixed both of our cars on numerous occasions.
8. He loves Andy Griffith-I hate it.
9. He is a great gift giver. He buys me cute clothes.
10. He studies more than I ever thought about studying in college. EVERY night from 7-11PM. Crazy I know.
11. He is obsessed with the stock market. Well more obsessed really with researching stocks. The he tries to explain it to me. I smile and nod and pretend I am listening as I daydream.
12. He makes the best over-easy eggs I have ever tasted.
13. He says when we have kids he wants a boy first, but I know he secretly wants a girl.
14. He likes listening to books on cd when we go on road trips. Not action packed fiction books that keep you on the edge of your seat- books about Real Estate, Finance, the Stock Market, and Investing. I like them becuase they put me to sleep really fast.
15. He encourages me every day and keeps me going when I want to quit.
16.In High School he drove a Volvo station wagon, which for awhile smelled like fish guts-because some of his friends put fish guts IN the dashborad of the car to be funny. Kids at school smelled him coming from a mile away. Poor guy.
17. He used to have dreadlocks. They stunk. Thank God they are gone. (I will find a pic and post it)
18. He used to have gages in his ears-they were huge. He took them out about 4 years ago and they have closed up ALOT but he could still fit my earrings through his ears.
19. His alarm goes off every 5 minutes for about an hour every morning. It drives me nuts, but I am used to it now.
20. He is a pack rat. When we got married, we were going through a bunch of his boxes and I found his Trapper Keeper from 4th grade. 4th grade people. That was a LONG time ago. And when I tired to throw it out he said and I quote, " Don't throw that out, it has a lot of good notes in it!!!" I'm sure he is going to go back and study his 4th grade Science a lot... I threw it away.
21. He is very sweet and romantic and I love that about him.
22. He is very disciplined and I wish I could be more like him in that regard.
23. He plays hide and seek with Bear. It is cute.
24. He is the best husband and best friend I could have ever dreamed of!

Happy 24th Birthday Tim! I hope its the best year yet!!!!! I love you!

2 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

What a great list! You are such a sweet little wife. I'm so glad to hear you guys are doing well. I miss you!

Lydia said...

That is a very accurate account of Tim...I miss you guys!